joi, 10 decembrie 2009

Chew alert!!:))

While reading my daily feeds,very bored couse most of them were political crap,I found a very interesting and sadistic funny one,hear this out!
A 25 years old ucrainean moron,student at an Chemistry College blew up is head while chewing a gum.The parents heard a big boom in his room and when they went to see what happened,they saw his pride of a son(I repeat he has a chemistry student...)with his face desintegrated,and guess what....he died(who whould have expected that..:)))
Now you ask,how can a chewing gum do that?well...it dosen't,the moron use to dip his gum in citric acid...weird....and he had next to the acid an explosive detonation solution,or something like that,and he accidentally dip the gum in that solution:)))
What is todays lesson?not only stupid people can die from a stupid death,smart people can too:)))))

1 comentarii:

GreenPlanet spunea...

fucking A,this kind of stupid "SMART" make the world spin...

Trimiteți un comentariu